- Provides Upkeep to the Builder's team if placed on a socket
- Can be very easily harassed and destroyed
- Takes a decently long time to build
- Generally useful in the late-game
- Supports a tank-heavy playstyle.
The Whopper provides upkeep to the user's team when placed on a socket, allowing teams to continue stockpiling an army when upkeep is limited.
This is most used in the later periods of the game, where neither team has the power to push into another without sufficient numbers, and credits are no longer a concern.
- Was previously named the "Leveler", and used to provide free XP to the builder's team throughout the battle
- Functions as the Generator previously did, providing upkeep to the builder
- The name is not a reference to Burger King, as what might be apparent.
- Likely a reference to WOPR, the military supercomputer in the movie WarGames.
|Tanks||Armadillo • Buster • Devastator • Gemini • Goliath • Longhorn|
|Infantry||Assassin • Brute • Butcher • FF2000 • Fixer • Flamer • Jumper • Morty • Necro • Probe • Rocketeer • Runner • SAM • Sergeant • Soldier|
|Anti-Air||Flakker • HAAT • Seeker • Stinger|
|Repair||Honeypot • Patcher • Ratchet|
|Turrets||Aegis • Gatty • Sentry Turret • T45 • T99|
|Artillery||Archy • Arty • Bertha|
|Vehicles||Boxer • Bucky • Jackal • Joker • Rebel • Tango • Zipper|
|Flying||Baloom • Hero • Skyeye|
|Socket||Bot Spawner • Generator • Leveler • Lockbox • Lunchbox • Moneymaker • Safebox • Vaultbox|
|Utility||Bear Trap • Bombs • Booster • Heavy Mine • Light Mine • Stasis Mine|