Release Date: November 27th, 2013 (Beta Build 21163.0)
Kudos Price: N/A Kudos
Diamond Price: N/A Diamonds
Availability: They are awarded by members of the community, often streamers or casters.
Current Keeper: EagleShadow
In-game Hotlink: White Star
- Can NOT be purchased from in-game shop
- Can NOT be sold on the player market
- Does NOT drop
All you need to do to earn a White Star is play some online matches! A well-rounded community member should be well acquainted with the matchmaking queues, as PVP and Co-op are some of the most important aspects of AirMech.
To give a fair and equal chance to new players as well as veterans, I am basing your number of Online Wins All-Time solely on the number displayed on your stats page in the Field Guide. Your wins on the leaderboards or wins in your /brag do not count towards the requirements for the White Star.
The goal for these star requirements is to encourage players to play with others. Good Luck, and Have Fun!
- 1st Star
- Reach 250 total Online Wins
- 2nd Star
- Reach 750 total Online Wins
- 3rd Star
- Reach 1500 total Online Wins
- Contact Methods
- If you have met the above requirements, you may contact me, EagleShadow, via Forum PM or in-game mail notifying me. I will then send you an in-game mail containing a code for a White Star.
- Known or alleged smurfs will not be eligible to receive a White Star
- Anyone caught selling or giving away White Star codes will be reported to the Developers and banned from receiving any stars
- Each person can earn a maximum of 3 stars
One of the 11 Stars required to own the Star Badge.