The Tango is a light and fast unit, the fastest unit in the game along with the Zipper. The Tango can be rushed to an enemy outpost in order to neutralize it before defenses are built. It is a heavier version of the Zipper with increased survivability, but with a higher build cost.
- Fast moving and spammable, works well as a distraction.
- Has more health than Zipper.
- Can spawn 2 Runners on death; useful for distraction and support.
- Is very weak to anti-light units, and is susceptible to AoE.
- Does very little damage to heavy units.
- Can sort of function as both a light unit and infantry.
- Good as a support unit
Tango has a 50% chance of spawning a Runner upon death, and another 50% chance of spawning a second Runner. Or 50% for one runner or 25% for two
- During the Alpha version, it was called a Bike+Sidecar.
- It's name is probably a reference to the saying "it takes two to tango", referencing the fact that there are two runners in the bike.