The T45 is the basic Turret unit. It is a small and versatile Turret that can quickly burst down light units and infantry. Its somewhat low DPS and low health makes it ineffective against heavier tanks and turrets. It is a great defensive unit for quickly responding to enemy attacks.
- High rate of fire allows them to quickly kill light units and infantry.
- Has extremely fast build time, allowing them to be placed quickly in response to enemy harassment.
- Gains +50% DPS if placed on a Socket
- Outranges all the tanks types with 20 range.
- Somewhat Fragile, and so can be destroyed quickly if not supported
- Lacks the Anti-air function of the T99
- Works well as a light socketed defense for your outposts and fortress while you focus on the mid fight.
- Should be supplemented with Anti-Air to protect it from mech harassment.
The T45 Fires 4 shells per burst at ground units. This number is increased by 50% if the T45 is placed on a socket, allowing it to destroy a Longhorn by itself.
The T45 is often used as a drop defender. Due to it's rapid 3 second build time, it is faster to build than any Light Unit excluding Zipper. Its fast build rate yet surprisingly resilient armor can make it a great wall against enemy pushes, or a great defensive unit to defend against harassment. Build T45s in a pinch if an enemy is attacking your outpost and you don't have any units that can build fast enough.
- As of Build 35567, T45s can no longer fire missiles.
- After Build 18229, the T45 replaced the T99 as the default Turret unit.
- When it was available in the Shop, it cost 650 Kudos, or 100 Diamonds.