The Jumper is a unique infantry that can jump to avoid enemy fire. It is a strong and expensive infantry, but excels at surviving for extended periods of time while heading towards enemy outposts.
- Jumper has a high armor piercing value for its rockets, meaning it does large amounts of damage to heavier units.
- Can jump to avoid enemy fire momentarily.
- Has a higher cost and build time than lighter infantry.
- Is relatively fragile, but makes up for it with evasive maneuvers.
- Jumper works well with loadouts that specialize in pushing into enemy outposts because it can deal sufficient damage to tanks and stay alive long enough to enter the outpost.
- The Jumper alludes to the Soldier from Team Fortress 2.
- the jumper can use its jumping power to hit enemy units on the other side of the outpost while other units can't
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.