The FF2000 is a melee infantry, and is an Infantry killer. A few FF2000s can destroy a SAM rush easily. However, they cannot be bunkered and are unreliable for capturing outposts.
- Fast moving and spammable, works well as a distraction.
- Does considerable damage to units if it can reach them before dying.
- Melee unit, so must be directly next to a unit to attack.
- Dies quickly in combat to AoE units.
- More of a fun unit rather than providing any real tactical advantage, use this unit in friendly custom games.
FF2000 was originally only obtainable from a PAX Prime 2012 PAX Promotional Code Card handed out by Carbon at their booth at PAX conference in Seattle August 31 to September 2, 2012. Now it's available via PAX Crate with a 7% change to drop, and the VIP Shop.
FF2000 attacks enemy unit, AirMechs, and fortresses, but is unable to damage outposts.