AirMechs are the Player-controlled Vehicles in AirMech. They can transform between a Ground form and an Air form, and can engage Enemy units and AirMechs in their respective positions (i.e. can engage grounded AirMechs and units on the ground, and airborne AirMechs in the air). Their other critical function is the transportation of units.
During the game, AirMechs gain Experience points and thereby Level up. Leveling up increases the stats of the AirMech and also allows certain abilities to be built. At level 1, all AirMechs have access to 1 level point which can be used to unlock 3 abilities (e.g. Osprey Heal Beam, Helix Rockets, Neo cloak, Striker afterburner). Earning more XP unlocks more ability upgrade points (via building units or killing enemy units) for existing abilities, until the player reaches the maximum level, which is 20. Every mech has its own Ultimate Ability, and it is not upgradable until the player earns sufficient XP to get level 6. The higher ability points spent in 1 specific ability throughout the game will make it more sufficient (more damage, longer effects for less energy). Some units are locked until the mech get leveled up to a specific XP amount.
There are currently 9 types of base AirMechs. There are variants available for all the AirMechs. A variant is a Skin, identical stats to the base version within AirMech Strike, but looks (in color and details) dramatically different. When used within AirMech Wastelands however, some variants may have increased stats over the base versions.
All AirMechs give 100 XP per kill, have 45-60 weapon piercing values and armor values of either 75, 80, or 85.
||Ground DPS||Air DPS||Hit Points||Armor||Air Speed||Build Time||Carry Capacity||Build Cost||Air Mode Primary||Air Mode Secondary||Ground Mode Primary||Ground Mode Secondary||Specific Passive Abilities||Ultimates|
|M-11 Striker||220||295||1150||80||28.1||4.3||2060||3000||Air Cannons||Afterburners||Ground Cannons||Energy Shield and Beam Sword||Armor Upgrade||Missile Burst (A2A & G2G)|
|M-05 Helix||228||295||1200||80||25.7||5.3||2540||4200||Air Cannons||Rockets (Anti-AirMech)||Ground Cannons||Rockets (Anti-Unit)||Carry Upgrade, Armor Upgrade||Missile Burst (A2A & G2G)|
|M-30 Bomber||220||265||1200||75||27.7||5.3||2240||5000||Air Cannons||Bombs||Dual Blades||Mantis Strike||Ground Speed Upgrade||Whirlwind|
|XM-85 Neo||230||295||1025||75||31.6||6.3||1760||5000||Air Cannons||Cloaking / Radar Disrupt||Ground Cannons||Statis Blast||Armor Upgrade||Missile Redirect|
|XM-51 Saucer||220||280||1050||80||30.5||5.3||1880||5000||Air Cannons||Blink||Ground Cannons||Death Ray / Debuff DPS||Abduction (Passive / Active)||Unit Teleport|
|M-23 Osprey||200||255||1150||80||25.7||5.3||2540||4500||Air Cannons||Heal Beam||Ground Cannons||Heal Beam||Carry Upgrade, Armor Upgrade||Heal Nova|
|M-10 Warthog||323||380||1450||75||26.8||6.3||2360||5500||Chaingun||Vertical Fire (A2G)||Chaingun||Vertical Fire (G2A)||Barrel-Spin Upgrade, Damage Upgrade||Overshield|
|M-47 Paladin||200||260||1190||85||24.2||5.3||2780||5000||Air Cannons||Auras (defense, offense, movement speed)||Ground Cannons||Hammer Throw||Auras (defense, offense, movement speed)||Armor Upgrade|
|M-38 Angel||210||270||1100||75||24.9||5.3||2360||4200||Air Cannons||Loop||Dual Pistols||Railgun / Glide||Quickshot Ability||Hyper Rail|
Highest and Lowest Stats
- The Neo has the fastest air speed
- The Warthog does the most air and ground damage (non ability)
- The Paladin has highest base carry capacity (non ability)
- The Helix and Osprey have the highest potential carry capacity (leveled up)
- The Bomber has the lowest radar signature
- The Saucer has the fastest (instant) aerial rotation speed
- The Bomber has the Largest Attack Area
- The Striker has the Fastest Build Speed
- The Bomber has the fastest ground speed
- The Warthog has the highest health (hit points)
- The Paladin has the highest damage resistance from the front while landed, due to its shield.
- The Neo has the lowest carry capacity
- The Paladin has the slowest air speed
- The Osprey and Paladin have the weakest ground DPS (non ability)
- The Osprey has the weakest air DPS
- The Warthog has slowest shooting speed (long chain gun spin-up time)
- The Neo and Warthog have the longest build speed
- The Neo has the lowest health (hit points)